• Over 8,000 Inspections performed in the last 17 Years"
• Jim Keller has 10 years experience in the Construction and Building field. This includes Roofing, Framing, Concrete,
Block Laying, Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Installing Doors and Windows, Finish Carpentry, Installing Sinks,
Toilets, Bathtubs, and Showers.
• Jim has 15 years experience as a Technician and Installer with regard to Plumbing, Electrical,
and Cooling components.This includes Testing, and Quality Assurance Checks on these components.
• He is also a member of the following organizations:
- Certified member of the National Associationof Certified Home Inspectors - Member # 03082608
- Certified member of the Foundation of Real Estate Appraisers - Member # 0023485
- Member of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors
• Fully Insured and Bonded,
• Jim carries Errors and Omission, and Liability Insurance.
• A Closer Look Home Inspections has State of the Art Tools and Meters for Testing.
• We also provide you with a Comprehensive 300 point Computerized Report with digital pictures,
and easy to understand explanations of conditions.
• We completely abide by the "Standards of Practice" as set by the American Society of Home Inspectors.
• We adhere to the very highest professional standards as set forth in "The Code of Ethics"
by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.